PROCESSING AND PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION BY WOODSTONE CAPITAL SA
The following information gives you a summary of how personal information are collected, processed and protected concerning (i) prospects, (ii) clients, (iii) individuals or entities for whom personal information are provided to us by the client or which come to our knowledge in connection with the services we provide (“Related Persons”). They are also intended to inform the client and the Related Persons of their rights.
- Type of personal data potentially collected on the client and/or Related Persons
- Personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, nationality, copy of passport with photo, etc.);
- Information on the financial situation (financial assets, real estate assets, credit capacity, origin of assets, status of the beneficial owner, banking relations, tax data);
- Any information that allows us to improve our website or our newsletters and ensure that they are relevant and meet your needs;
- Any other information necessary for the performance and improvement of our services.
- Source of the personal data collected
- We collect personal data provided primarily by the client, Related Persons or prospects, but also from various public data sources (commercial register, land register, website, etc.).
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
- The processing of personal data is carried out in order to enable us to provide the services requested from us under the best possible conditions, to inform you on this subject and to comply with our legal obligations under Swiss or foreign laws or regulations.
- Legal basis for the processing operation
- The processing of personal data that we carry out is based on the consent of the client, of the Related Person or the prospect. You are free to waive this processing and the sending of information (newsletter or other) about our services at any time. Other legal obligations may also require us to process personal data.
- Transfer of personal data to third parties
- We may be required to transfer personal information (i) for the purpose of performing the services agreed with the client: to authorities, self-regulatory bodies, (ii) to service providers, (iii) to any other recipient for whom the client has consented to the transmission of his or her personal information. No data is transmitted in the context of the processing of information in connection with our website and the sending of newsletters.
- How long personal data are stored and recorded
- Personal data will be kept as long as necessary to enable us to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations. Once the contractual relationship with the client has ended, personal data are kept for a period of 10 years.
- Law arising from data protection legislation
The rights of the person concerned include the following:
- Right of access and information;
- Right of rectification ;
- Right of destruction ;
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing ;
- Right to revoke the consent.
It should be noted that the exercise of the right to object to the processing, to limit the processing and to revoke the consent may prevent us from providing the requested services.
Revocation of the consent by the person concerned will only have effect for the future.
- Safety and security
- We implement internal and organizational technical measures to secure the personal data of the client, Related Persons and prospects, which may include access restrictions and physical security measures. We require our employees and auxiliaries to comply with appropriate standards, including the obligation to protect all information and to take appropriate measures for the use and transfer of personal information.
- Obligation of the data subject
- When the client provides us with any information about a third party related to the business relationship with us, he or she must inform this person about the personal data that has been transmitted to us and ensure that this person has received this protection notice and data processing.
- Contact person
- For any questions relating to the processing of personal data, the following person can be contacted within Woodstone Capital SA:
Mr. Arnaud Bitoun, firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 22 306 08 01.